Tips on how to read more from someone who does…
List from this website: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/275880
- Carry your books everywhere
- Keep a list
- Read multiple books at once
- Mark it up
- Share what you read
- Listen to books
- Buy cheap
- Keep your eyes open
- Have dedicated reading time
- Join a book club
- Have a trusted referral source
- Read in sprints
Another list of tips: https://www.inc.com/john-rampton/25-ways-to-read-a-lot-more-books-this-year.html
2. Keep your goals to yourself
3. Quit early.
4. Read books that you actually enjoy.
5. Always have a book on-hand.
6. Borrow reading time from something less important.
7. Partake in reading challenges.
8. Create a distraction-free reading environment.
9. Stock up.
10. Use technology to your advantage.
11. Change your mindset.
13. Read multiple books.
14. Keep your eyes open.
15. Commit to reading when traveling or before bed.
16. Eliminate decision fatigue.
17. Settle down.
18. Share what you read.
19. Have your next book on stand-by.
20. Set a dedicated reading time.
21. Buy books that are on sale.
22. Join a book club.
23. Hijack your Facebook habit.
24. Read in sprints.